You may remember my previous posts and giveaways of FabFitFun boxes. I tend to get caught up in the mystery of what can be in the boxes and I keep the subscription active. That said, I really liked the last two boxes – Spring and Summer. I grabbed a few things that I wanted and shared a few with friends. There are lots of other awesome goodies left over and I am giving away the remainder as a special “Mash Up” giveaway.
So here is what is in the FabFitFun Mash Up Box I am giving away:
What’s left to share from the Spring Box (see full review at My Subscription Addiction):
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set in Blue Orchid/Like a Virgin (Value $19)
- Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask Set (Value $28)
- REALHER Lip Kit in Nude (Value $48)
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator (Value $79)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray (Value $20)
What’s left to share from the Summer Box (see full review at My Subscription Addiction):
- Michael Stars Ruana/Scarf/Sari (Value $54)
- BKR Glass Water Bottle in Blue (Value $35)
- Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate (Value $29)
- Avene Eau Thermale Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion (Value $24)
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze (Value $30)
- Way of Will Post Training Massage Oil (Value $29.50)
- Understated Leather Travel Set (Value $28)
The total retail value of these products is over $400! I kept some jewelry and the beach round blanket. I gave Sapna the “Slay All Day” MILLY zip pouch from the Spring box. I got my money’s worth and get to share these goodies, too.
Want to enter to win it? Please use the Rafflecopter below. The contest runs through 8/10. A winner will be selected and notified on 8/11. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, a US resident (or have a US postal intermediary) and it is void where prohibited.
If you’re interested in the next FabFitFun box, click here to get $10 off your first box. There is always a great deal more than $39.99 value in the box and it is kind of like Christmas! That is why I keep getting them despite not usually finding the right “presents” for me.
Please note: This giveaway was not sponsored by FabFitFun. I paid for this box and am giving mine away. All opinions are my own. There is an affiliate code in this post – if 3 people use it, I get the next box for free and I imagine I will likely give that one away, too!