Did you see my recap from this year’s NCA Sweets and Snacks Show a few weeks ago? If you missed it, check it out HERE. This was my fourth year attending the show. The specialty and organic sections have really grown. There were a ton of great new healthy food vendors, some that I know and have shared before. Of course, there were tons of awesome sweets and treats. As promised, I’m sharing some of my goodies!
In this giveaway, I will share one of more of each of the following:
- Trophy Farms Nut Mixes – Great “on-the-go” nut packs from Trophy Nuts.
- Olomomo Nuts – Some of my fave flavored nuts handcrafted in Boulder – now available in individual packs.
- Bounce Foods Energy Balls – Delicious protein energy balls from down under.
- Nourish Snacks Granola Bites – Tasty chewy granola bites – now the main product from Nourish’s slimmed down product line.
- Daelmans Stroopwafels – Awesome wafer cookies with caramel inside. Now served by United Airlines on flights. You can warm them on top of your coffee or eat them straight from the pack.
- RxBar – What you see is what you get! These healthy, gluten free, Paleo bars contain only the few ingredients on the label.
- Vermont Smoke and Cure Meat Stick – Yummy meat sticks made with simple, local ingredients, unique recipes and responsibly sourced meats.
- The New Primal Meat Stick – These meat snacks are made from carefully sourced meat paired with clean pure ingredients. They’re also certified gluten-free, paleo, soy and dairy free and contain no hormones, antibiotics, or added sugars.
- Zoe’s Meats Meat Stick – New artisan meat sticks from Zoe’s Meats – an environmentally and community friendly charcuterie and meat shop.
- Goodness Knows – Yummy energy bar squares with chocolate.
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers – Yummy, crunchy gluten free crackers. Simple Mills makes delicious gluten free/grain free products including crackers, frosting, baking mixes and a new line of prepared cookies.
- Power Up! Trail Mixes – healthy, “on-the-go” trail mixes from Power Up. Perfect for travel!
- Emerald Nut Cocoa Roast Almonds – Almonds with a cocoa dusting – YUM!
- Java Melts – Individually wrapped 20 calorie coffee sweeteners. Made with real sugar and non-dairy, they come in four flavors: Hazelnut, Mocha, French Vanilla and Caramel.
- Clif Bar Nut Butter Filled Bars – Nut butter filled energy bars from Clif Bar – need I say more??
- Oatmega Bars – These healthy bars that contain Omega 3s. They just launched a new cookie, too!
- U Gottabee Nutz – unique flavored nuts from California wine country.
- Lovely Candy Co. Caramels, Hula Chews and Fruit Chews – these all natural treats are so delicious!
- and more…
I’m going to send 2 lucky winners a combo pack of the above products. I don’t have multiples of everything, but winners will receive a good variety of 12 or more items each to try. To enter to win, please use the Rafflecopter below. Winners must be US residents, 18 years of age or older and the offer is void where prohibited. The giveaway will close on June 22. Winners will be notified on June 23.
Which product(s) are you most interested in trying? Which do you want me to review/giveaway again?
Please note: I received these items at no cost at the Sweets and Snacks Show which I attended as a member of the media. I was not compensated to mention any of these products and all opinions are my own.