In case you missed it, Smitha invited me to co-host her Wednesday Giveaway Round Up in the new link up format. You can learn more about Smitha and the link up here. This is week #8! We have been getting 35 – 45 giveaways linked up per week! So head down and check them out at the bottom of this post.
The winner of the “Pace Yourself” t-shirt to support Serena’s Crusaders is AnnMarie! You can still donate or buy your own shirt to support this awesome team! Speaking of awesome teams, there is still time to donate to my Alexandra’s Playground #Raffle for the NYC Half Marathon Fundraiser. There are 5 awesome prizes and I am adding very close to adding a 6th. Check it out HERE. Ends 3/18.
Now back to the Wednesday Giveaway Roundup Link Up…
Here are the rules:
- Smitha and I will start the post every Tuesday night by 11:59 EST. You can link up your posts any day of the week but the most common day to do so is Wednesday. Please be sure to put the end date of your giveaway with your link. Each linkup will be open for one week only.
- Entries that are not associated with a giveaway or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to Running with SD Mom and me so others can enter to #WinAllThePrizes too! You can use the graphic if you’d like!
- The thumbnail in the linkup should be a picture of the item / service / product you are giving away.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Please visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a comment and enter their giveaway. This is the most important part of the linkup. Do you part to support other bloggers and you could win some awesome prizes, too! Of course, feel free to enter to #WinAllThePrizes too.
- Not a blogger? No problem. Just click the icon of any giveaway you’d like to enter and enter to #WinAllThePrizes!
Welcome to the Wednesday GIVEAWAY Link Up! We’d love any feedback, positive or otherwise! You can leave it in the comments or email me at erica @ ericafinds.com. All giveaways will show on this post and at Running with SD Mom!
Thank you for participating and checking out the giveaways! Good luck!
Please note: Smitha and I will provide links to many giveaways, but are responsible for fulfilling only the items that we post from our own blogs. Any issues with other prizes must be taken up with the bloggers providing the links.