Welcome to my last holiday gift guide of 2014! I had some great gift suggestions for all of the runners and most everyone else on your list this year. And now, stocking stuffers (or Hanukkah goodies)! I have tested out and used SO many awesome products this year. Without further ado, awesome stocking stuffers for the fit folks and runners in your life! Oh, and I have some great giveaways, too! Read to the end and enter to win!
If you ever read this blog, you know I love my energy bars and hydration products. These are great stocking stuffers – healthy and practical! You can head to Whole Foods, REI or even better buy online from Finds’ fave The Feed and get $5 off with this link. I love The Feed because you can try single items or flavors to test all kinds of new products. What would please a runner more than some new energy bars and fuels? A variety pack!
My picks for the food/fuel stuffer category*:
- Simple Squares – This Finds’ fave has two new amazing flavors Cho-Coco and Chili-Pep. These and my other faves (Coconut and Sage) have only 5 ingredients. They are all natural, made with only whole, raw foods and are just delicious. Oh, and one lucky winner will get 6 Simple Squares in the flavor of his/her choice. Keep reading to the end for the giveaway! (Note: Full review of the new flavors coming in January to start the year off healthy + a giveaway.)
- FLYJOY is a delicious and healthy snack bar made with crunchy quinoa, chia seeds, ground flax, and oats. It comes in 6 unique flavors, and every bar is gluten free, Kosher certified, non-GMO and vegan. There are 6 awesome flavors. My faves are Espresso Cacoa Nib and Coconut Almond. You can get a starter kit with 2 of each for $19.99. Plus, Flyjoy will give one lucky reader a box of 12 of the flavor of his or her choice. Keep reading to the end for the giveaway! (Note: Full review all of the Flyjoy coming in January to start the year off healthy + a giveaway.)
- GU and GU Brew – Every runner needs fuel and hydration. Some of my faves this year are from GU. GU Energy Gel in Espresso Bean and new Salted Caramel are my picks. GU Brew has been reformulated and comes in handy new packs – Ice Tea is my favorite! I loved Watermelon GU Chomps for my summer long runs, too!
- SOS Rehydrate is a new sports drink with “a laser focus on hydration.” This fast-acting electrolyte replacement drink was developed to prevent and fight mild to moderate dehydration from active lifestyles. It has 50% more electrolytes and 75% less carbohydrates than other sports drinks. Each box has 5 sticks for $7.99. Great stocking stuffer! I will send one lucky reader a box of my fave flavor – Blueberry! Keep reading to the end for the giveaway.
- Want someone to pick out all of the best goodies for you? Try a Runnerbox is a subscription box for runners (and they have one for bikers and one for triathletes, too!) You know I love my subscription boxes and this is a great one for runners. You can gift a one time gift box (a/k/a a runner stocking!) for $24.95 or a longer subscription. Your runners will thank you for this one. Get 10% off all products in our their web store with code ERICAFINDSRB.
* There are too many other awesome bars, fuels and hydration options I love to mention them all here, but take a look at my giveaways this year or take a look at The Feed. Any questions, leave them in the comments and I will let you know my opinion!
In addition to food and fuel, runners love accessories and gadgets! Here are some of my picks:
- My friends at Outdoor Tech sent me some Yowies to giveaway when I tested out the awesome Orcas Wireless Earbuds. Made of wicking polyester microfiber, this soft and stretchy tube sized at 10″ x 20″ is designed to perform a variety of functions. Wear it as a facemask, beanie, headband, neck scarf, wrist band, scrunchie or create your own use. This is a great accessory all throughout the year. The Yowies are $11.95 and come in awesome patterns. I have a Do Work (pink logo) one and an awesome Magic Beanstalk pattern one to give away. They also have an awesome “Arctic Yowie” with 10 inches of fleece added for extra warmth for only $14.95!
- Speaking of winter necessities, I love the Pearl Izumi Shine Wind Mitts that I got last year from Santa. They are awesome gloves with wind blocking mittens you can pull over your fingers on windy days!
- Beanies from Smart Wool are awesome on not too freezing days or layered on the coldest days. This awesome one is on sale now at REI for $16.49 and I have one to give away to one lucky winner!
- The Infinity Strap is a yoga strap that is connected like an infinity symbol so that it is easy to use and not clumsy like traditional yoga straps. It is a perfect stretching tool for runners! I love mine. You can see video of Finds’ fave pilates instructor, Maureen, demonstrating how to use the Infinity Strap HERE. Infinity straps come in regular and stretch and in a variety of colors and sizes. Get 20% off all Infinity Straps and DVDs with the code ERICAAGRAN.
- HB Tune is my fave for bringing my phone on the run. It is made of neoprene and is sweat-resistant, the phone can be used/controlled through the plastic, there is a snap to hold in phone and an adjustable strap. The HB Tune comes in several sizes (for a variety of smart phones) and is intended to fit even large cases. I recommend this to EVERYONE who wants to run with a phone! HB Tune has a pocket for a key/money/ID, too. This is a great gift for the runners in your life at $24.99!
- An awesome idea for runners who head to destination races or people with gym bags that need some organizing is a set of Re-Pac reusable snack bags. The set includes 1 quart bag, 2 sandwich bags and 1 snack bag. These are reusable, sturdy, washable and are even made in the USA. When I travel, I have one for food, one for cords, one for… well you get the picture! Great for everyone on your list at $22.00 for a set of 4. I have a set to give away, too!
Phew! So many great options and 6 items to give away – 7 winners in all! I will use the Rafflecopter to pick 7 winners. The prizes will be awarded in the order they are listed in the post in the order of winners selected. Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter. US residents, age 18 and over only, please. The offer is void where prohibited. The contest runs through Thursday, December 18th. Winners will be selected and notified on Friday, December 19th. Christmas delivery is not guaranteed.
Did I miss any of your faves? Please tell me about it in the comments!
Please note: I was not compensated by these vendors for this post. I was given samples of some products to test for review at no cost in exchange for honest reviews throughout the year. I purchased some products and some prizes have been furnished by the vendors. All opinions are my own.