[Please note: This page includes affiliate links. If you use these links, I will get a small commission or free products.]
Links I love for SHOPPING:
- Ebates – get cash back when you shop online – easy click through and they do the accounting and send you a check every quarter! No brainer! (and also check out Active Junky – cash back on major active wear and gear sites!)
- Sierra Trading Post– best sales on the brands I love for working out – some are seconds and you have to know your size but the sales are amazing!
- Rue La La – great daily deals from awesome designers and hotels!
- Amazon – I’m a bit obsessed with Amazon Prime. We got a 5% cash back card from Amazon Prime, too. It makes shopping even better! Check out some of my faves on my Amazon list.
- Gilt Group/Gilt City – similar to Rue La La – great daily deals from awesome designers and hotels – got 2 canyon ranch deals and tons of great clothes and shoes. Now they have local stuff, too!
- The Feed – awesome spot to try new health and fitness nutrition products! Get $5 off your first purchase with this link
- Groupon – first and usually best deal site – but now there is also Living Social for local deals and Lifebooker for spa and lifestyle deals.
- Open Sky– warning – it’s addictive! Bloggers and celebrity recommend their favorite products.
- One Kings Lane and Joss and Main– great deals on home goods and gifts — especially baby gifts!
- The Clymb – a 72 hour sale site for fitness brands – great prices on brands you would buy anyway.
- Active GearUp– Like groupon for active folks. Sales on races, energy bars, gadgets, etc.
- Leftlane Sports – more fitness sales and great deals on brands you know!
- ModCloth has great deals on trends for fashion and home by new designers!
- Fabletics – get 50% off your first outfit and free shipping from Kate Hudson’s Fabletics. Really great fitness wear for really great prices!
- Lucky Vitamin – Get great deals on healthy foods, supplements and other good for you products. Get $5 off your first purchase with this link.
- Thrive Market – get great prices on healthy products for home and all the snacks! Get 25% off your first order with this link.
- Vegan Cuts: Check out great prices on all things vegan at Vegan Cuts!
Links for great products I recommend/use:
- Bombas Socks: Bombas makes awesome athleisure socks and donates a pair to a homeless person for every pair sold. They are made in the USA with high quality materials, too! Use this link to get 25% off on your first order. Then, you can then refer friends to get them 25% off and to get two free pairs of socks!
- Run Gum: Run Gum makes caffeinated chewing gum for runners and athletes. It has additional vitamins, too! I love it so much that I’m a brand ambassador!
- RuMe Bags: RuMe has amazing totes, reusable bags and accessories. There are custom options, too! Get 20% off on your purchase with this link.
- Daily Harvest: Daily Harvest offers “superfoods super fast.” They send frozen cups of high quality fruits and veggies with superfoods and great flavors. You can then make smoothies, desserts and soups in minutes. Get 3 free cups when you order 3 with this link.
- Stitch Fix: Get a personal stylist for $20. You can have clothes, accessories and shoes (or any combo) delivered to your door at the interval you want. I get mine quarterly and love it. Get your first styling free with this link.
- Stowaway Cosmetics: Stowaway makes travel sized cosmetics that look great and fight in small spaces! I love them! Especially the eye shadow palettes. You can get a free product with this link. You can also get a special deal on a bunch of products in the “Referral Special Kit.”
- FabFitFun Box: FabFitFun delivers quarterly boxes of luxury items for women. They include accessories, beauty products, make up and fitness items. Each box is $49.99 and always has over $200 of products. Get $10 off your first box with this link.
- Nature Box: Get healthy, delicious snacks from Nature Box. For a limited time, you can get a free box of snacks. It’s a $20 value. You just pay shipping. Follow this link.
Links I love for TRAVEL deals and information:
- I always start with Kayak, Trivago and HotelsCombined to compare airline, hotel and rental car prices and get a baseline price of what the trip could cost.
- Jetsetter – offers great hotel deals from the folks behind Gilt City. They offer “access to the world’s greatest travel experiences at members-only prices.” They have curated sales that last from 5 – 7 days and also a great magazine and editors tips for planning trips to the cities they highlight. This is a great way to get access to hotels that seem out of reach!
- Quikbook -offers great hotel deals – especially in NYC and Miami! I used them for deals at the Standard in Miami and several times in NYC including the Ace Hotel and Wall Street hotels for the NY marathon. They have “secret sales” where you can book before the hotel is revealed (but enough info to figure it out and know it will be OK for you!) and great rates at hotels that are revealed to you. I also like that many do not require prepayment and there are no hidden fees. I recommend this site often.
- Travel Pony offers discounts on hotels in major metros if you log in with Facebook – yay for social media discounts!
- Excursionist – is a fairly new site that offers deals on unique trips worldwide – they have special offers and you have the ability to get quotes for custom itineraries, as well. The cool thing is that you can book a whole trip with them or one day. They offer cool ideas, expert resources and great prices. I have not booked with them yet, but I would love to!
- Independent Traveler – this site looks very 1999, but they offer tons of great deals and information on trips all over the world. This site started in 1990 on AOL! It is “an interactive traveler’s exchange and comprehensive online travel guide for a community of travelers who enjoy the fun of planning their own trips and the adventure of independent travel.” You can access a wealth of travel resources and great bargains here. I only recently discovered it but I am eager to use it!
- Stayful is a new site and app are like a Priceline bidding service for boutique hotels. They say, “If you’re traveling soon and are ready to book, simply make an offer of the rate you want to pay and we’ll negotiate on your behalf with the hotel.” Stayful is the first hotel service focused on independent, boutique hotels with a unique bidding system. Their system gathers unique pricing data when you search and assists you in bidding. You can make reservations up to 30 days in advance. If you tweet them at via @stayful #tweetstay, they will help you get the best deal. How cool is that? Sign up for Stayful (free), you get $25 credit to use just for signing up. You can then refer friends and earn $100 for 10 friends signing up and more. The site is free. If you want to check it out, please use this link so I can get some credit, too. Another win-win!
- Hotel Tonight is an app that offers last-minute deals on unsold hotel rooms in many cities. Discounts can be up to 70%. You can book the deals easily and securely on your smartphone. Rooms open up at noon on the first day of the reservation and can be booked for 1 – 5 days. Now you can look for rooms for tomorrow night and even pick dates for the next 10 days.
- Traveldudes – is a great a website “by travelers for travelers.” It offers great inside intell for places near and far!
And before you book ANY travel online, don’t forget to check ebates! You can get cash back on whatever you book – even 1% cash back on a big trip can really add up!
Links I love for FITNESS, HEALTH AND MOTIVATION
- Greatist – fun for motivation, fitness and health.
- Well + Good – I want to be their Chicago correspondent!
- Mind Body Green – awesome articles by a variety of people on health, wellness, yoga. Etc.
- Marc and Angel Hack Life– motivating and thought provoking posts on how to live a better life. Not cheesy!
- Shape magazine, Self magazine and Women’s Health magazine all have great newsletters and articles, too!
What links do you love??? Please leave them in the comments!