You may remember my previous posts and giveaways of FabFitFun boxes. I tend to get caught up in the mystery of what can be in the boxes and I keep the subscription active. The Fall Box is really nice and has a high retail value. I’m going to keep two items and send the rest to one lucky reader. Why? I have many of these types of items already. I’ll get my money’s worth and a winner can enjoy the rest. It’s a win-win – right?
So here’s what is in the FabFitFun Fall Box:
- Mer-Sea and Co. Cozy Wrap ($98)
- IMM Living Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Holder ($33)
- Whish Beauty Renewing Mud Mask ($48)
- Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon ($28)
- Private Party “Gym and Juice” Gym Bag ($59)
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil ($12.50)
- MyTagalongs Hot & Cold Gel Pack ($15)
- Dphue Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse ($35)
- The JetSet Diaries Cable Knit Beanie in Dusty Rose ($49)
- A FabFitFun magazine
The total retail value of these products is over $375! This is a great box. I’m going to keep the Apple Cider Hair Rinse and Lip Crayon and send the rest to one lucky winner. That’s a $300 value prize. Pretty nice! Right?
Want to enter to win it? Please use the Rafflecopter below. The contest runs through 11/8. A winner will be selected and notified on 11/9. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, a US resident (or have a US postal intermediary) and it is void where prohibited.
If you are interested in the next FabFitFun box, click here to get $10 off your first box (use code fffa2p6).
Please note: This giveaway was not sponsored by FabFitFun. I paid for this box and am giving mine away. All opinions are my own. There is an affiliate codein this post – if 3 people use it, I get the next box for free and I imagine I will give that one away, too!