It’s Friday, so I’m linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday Five 2.0. It’s a free week, so I’m going to share some awesome Halloween treats from some of my favorite natural food brands. They’re so good that no kids (or adults) will be able to tell that they’re better for you. That’s a win-win!
5 Scary Good, Better for You Halloween Treats
1. Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – My friends at Justin’s sent me some dark chocolate peanut butter cup minis. They take delicious, natural and organic peanut butter and place it into the highest quality, organic and fair-trade chocolate available. They also have some fun coloring page downloads on their website. I have some of their delicious milk chocolate mini PB cups to share with my trick or treaters, too! Find Justin’s near you here.
2. Gimbal’s Fine Candies Jelly Beans, Cherry Lovers and Scotties – I met Gimbal’s at the NCA Sweets and Snacks show last year. Gimbal’s candies are free of major food allergens such as gluten, nut, dairy, egg, tree nut and soy. They also contain no high fructose corn syrup. That’s a huge win for Halloween. They make sampler sizes that are great for Halloween parties, trick-or-treaters and adults, too. The samplers are available in the Jelly Beans, Cherry Lovers (my fave!), Sour Jelly Beans and Scottie Dogs. Find Gimbal’s at Wal-Mart stores, select Targets and online.
3. Yum Earth’s Candy Corn and Gummies– I love candy corn, but I hate to look at the ingredients. YumEarth solved my problem with their USDA organic, non-GMO and gluten free candy corn. It has no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors/colors. They say (and I agree) that “this organic candy corn is all treat, with no tricks.” YumEarth Organic Candy Corn is great for trick-or-treaters and to satisfy my candy cravings in a little bit of a better way. Find Yum Earth treats online and at retailers nationwide.
4. Welch’s Halloween Fruit Snacks – Made specifically for Halloween, Welch’s offers fruit snacks in fun shapes – bats, witches, ghosts and more! Welch’s Fruit Snacks feature fruit as the first ingredient, are fat free, gluten free and contain no preservatives. They’re good and good for you! Find Welch’s Fruit Snacks near you HERE.
5. Glee Gum Bubble Gum Pops – Glee Gum released “the world’s first and only 100% natural gum pops” for Halloween. These are hard candy lollipops with Glee Gum centers. They come in 3 flavors – Sweet Strawberry, Crisp Green Apple, and Juicy Orange. The bubble gum pops are gluten free, allergy-friendly and vegan. They’re made without artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. Find Glee Gum Lollipops and other products at a store near you HERE.
Don’t you wish you were trick-or-treating at my house? What are you handing out this year?
Have a great weekend!
Please note: I was provided with some of these products for editorial consideration. I was not otherwise compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.