It still feels like summer around here, but sunscreen is important any time of year. I’ll admit that I’m not always the best about using sunscreen, but I’m trying. I’m not getting any younger and I see some sun spots that are not going to go away.
I was offered some great new sunscreen from Maelove. This SPF 30, 100% mineral sunscreen is very light. It’s fortified with Vitamins C and E. It’s naturally formulated without parabens, synthetic dyes or fragrances or other harmful ingredients.
Maelove was “Born at MIT. Developed in Silicon Valley. Made in the USA.” This “motley group of friends” are engineers, chemists, medical researchers and doctors. They couldn’t find “simple yet effective skincare products that they actually wanted to use.” That’s when Maelove was “born.”
How is Maelove different?
- 18% zinc oxide formula provides your skin with complete defense against UVA and UVB rays.
- Formulated with “non-nano particles” so it will stay on your skin, instead of getting absorbed into your skin.
- Great for sensitive skin as it’s free of oxybenzone, avobenzone, octinoxate, homosalate, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances and dyes.
- Hypo-allergenic, PETA-certified cruelty-free and vegan.
- Fortified with antioxidants vitamins C and E to protect against free radicals.
- Acts as a make-up primer, too!
Maelove is light and not greasy. It doesn’t leave a white film on the skin and it’s unscented. I love it for running but it’s also a makeup primer. Since I never use one of those it’s a win-win! At $29/1.7 oz, it’s not inexpensive but a little goes a long way. Since it can be used as a make up primer, I’ve been using it on my face and neck and using other sunscreen on my body for running.
Maelove will send one lucky winner a 1.7 oz tube ($29.00 retail value) to try. Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Winner must be a US resident, 18 years of age or older and the offer is void where prohibited. The contest ends on September 28. A winner will be selected and notified on September 29.
Please note: I received sample products from Maelove at no cost. I was not otherwise compensated for this post. All opinions are my own. This post contains an affiliate link for Amazon. If you use this link, I will receive a small commission.