It’s been a while since I’ve tried a Popsugar Must Have box. I couldn’t resist checking out the “Ultimate Must Have Box” deal via Gilt City. The “Ultimate Must Have Box” is a compilation of much loved items from the boxes from the previous year. Popsugar, like FabFitFun, is hit or miss for me. Generally, I like the items, but don’t have much use for them.
The box is no longer available to buy, but was on sale for $50 on Gilt City. I was able to get some cash back from ebates and had a credit, so I decided to roll the dice. [You can get $25 off your first Gilt/Gilt City purchase with code GIVE25 and this link.]
The Ultimate Must Have Box I received contained:
- Cargo Cosmetics Powder Blush in The Big Easy – Value $26 (From the August 2016 Box)
- Sunnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder – Value $18 (From the July 2016 Box)
- Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn To Dusk Palette – Value $25 (From the November 2016 Box)
- Sachajuan Hair in the Sun – Value $32 (From the July 2016 Box)
- A Pintrill Pineapple Pin – Value $12 (From the July 2016 Box)
- House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins – Value $25 (From the July 2016 Box)
- Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar – Book – Retail Value $25 (Special Extra)
- Odeme Catchall + Ring Dish Set – Retail Value $67 (From the December 2016 Box)
- NCLA MANI E.R. Tool Kit – Value $16 (From the September 2016 Box)
- Unplugged Dusti Screen Cleaner – Value $6 (From the August 2016 Box)
- Tonic Australia Lavender Sachets – Value $20
- NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer – Value $16 (From the June 2016 Box)
- Hat Attack Neutral Diamond-Printed Sarong – Value $58 (From the June 2016 Box)
- Michael Stars Beach Hat – Value $48 (From the July 2014 Box)
If you look at the retail value of these items, it’s over $385! I have to say, though, compared to recent FabFitFun boxes, these items aren’t as much for me. So, here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to keep the book and the Odeme Catchall and Ring Set because I like them and they’re heavy to ship. I’m going to send the remaining items – nearly a $300 retail value to a lucky reader.
Want to enter to win? Please use the Rafflecopter below. The winner must be a US resident, 18 years of age or older and the offer is void where prohibited. The giveaway runs through Weds. July 19. A winner will be selected and notified on July 20th.
Which item(s) would you have kept for yourself?
Please note: This post is not affiliated with Popsugar. I am giving away items I purchased myself. This post contains affiliate links for Popsugar, Gilt City and ebates. If you use these links, I will receive a small commission/referral fee.