Sorry for the wait, I’m ready to share some of my loot from Expo West. If you missed it, here’s my recap (Day 1 and Day 2). I went for 2 days plus 90 minutes and met with lots of great vendors – old and new. I have a HUGE bag of Finds’ Faves because I love chatting with my fave brands and they love sharing all of the goodies.
Check out some of the awesome companies I reconnected with! In this giveaway, I’ll share one of more product/flavor from of each of the following:
- Wild Zora – These meat and veggie bars are super clean and tasty snacks that are very filling with only 100 calories. Love these!
- RxBar – These are the only bars to be recommended to me by a doctor – for real! These whole food bars have no added sugar, no GMO, no dairy, no soy, no gluten and no “BS.” They come in
811 flavors. They’re also made by a Chicago company. I’m a big fan!
- Wilde Snacks – These gluten free, lean meat bars with ancient grains, fruits and veggies come in 6 flavors. I love the flavor combos on these awesome 100 calorie bars. They have a new look now, too!
- Earnest Eats – This company makes whole grain cereals and bars and a new line of detox cereals! These small batch bars are made with whole nuts, fruits, seeds and grains and roasted almond butter.
- Peak Sherpa Tsampa – This amazing cereal is what powers sherpas! Now available in individual cups in several flavors – just add milk or water and enjoy cold or hot.
- Eat Your Coffee Bars – These bars contain the same amount of coffee as one cup of coffee and they taste great. They’re also organic, gluten free, made from whole foods and vegan.
- Made in Nature Power Pops – These yummy organic fruit and nut snacks come in a bunch of amazing flavors.
- Gorilly Goods – I love all three flavors of awesome organic, gluten free, vegan, low glycemic, all natural and tasty snacks. They now make individual serving sized trail mixes in four flavors, too.
- Chimes Toasted Coconut Toffee – Chimes takes freshly pressed coconut milk and cooks it with caramelized cane sugar to create a toasty toffee. This Malaysian favorite is gluten and dairy free and vegan. It’s delicious, too!!
- Enjoy Life! Free from all major allergens, these chocolate chips are gluten free, non-GMO and taste amazing.
- Olomomo Nuts – Olomomo makes artisan nuts. I’ve been working with these guys since 2013 and I love them! This year’s update – snack sized packs. Keep an eye out for these in 7-11s and hopefully airports soon.
- Karma Nuts Wrapped Cashews – These unique nuts retain their natural skin, so they’re extra crunchy, toasty, tasty and full of nutrition. This year they launched a bunch of new flavors in single serve packs. Stay tuned for a full review of all the new flavors and a giveaway soon!
- GoMacro – GoMacro makes awesome vegan, soy free, non-GMO energy bars that taste delicious. I have a few bars/flavors to share.
- NoGii – These high protein bars are delicious, all natural, gluten free and Paleo.
- Simple Squares – I’ve been working with Simple Squares since 2013. In addition to blog stuff, I’ve had the pleasure of working with them at Chicago Sweets and Snacks and Expo West. These 5 ingredient bars are real food, 100% natural, gluten free, dairy free, paleo and come in 8 awesome flavors.
- Vegan Rob’s – Vegan Rob’s makes healthy snack “puffs,” chips, chick peas, popcorn and more. Two new digestive friendly snacks have been added to their unique line-up: Probiotic Cauliflower Puffs and Asparagus Chips.
- Soul Sprout (formerly Two Moms in the Raw) – Soul Sprout makes delicious organic foods with sprouted and plant powered superfoods. They make granola bars, truffles, crackers, cereal and nut bars. All products are wheat, dairy, soy, gluten, sugar and GMO free. [Enter to win my sampler giveaway HERE through 4/14.]
- Vital Proteins – Collagen was all the rage at Expo West. Collagen promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, stronger nails and supports joint health. Vital Proteins is a Chicago company, too! They had some great bone broths at Expo this year.
- Chapul Bars – Bring “insexy” back with Chapul bars made with cricket flour. They come in 4 flavors and have made some flavor improvements this year. Stay tuned for a more detailed review of the enhancements!
- Toosum Oat Bars – 100 calorie gluten free oatmeal bars in four flavors. Great for kids!
- Truth Bar – these brand new bars are filled with “ingredients with purpose.” They contain probiotics and pre-biotics and offer all natural versions of some of your favorite sweets – peppermint brownie, dark chocolate dipped coconut and chocolate almond crunch. New this year chocolate raspberry!
- Fuel Snacks Organic Super Fuel Snack by Foodie Fuel – organic, gluten free, super food snacks that taste amazing. They are crunchy like crackers. I really dig these!
- Cosmos Creations – Premium puffed corn made with all natural ingredients you can pronounce. These snacks are gluten free and non-GMO.
- Honey Stinger Waffles – Honey Stinger makes organic products for athletes. These waffles are for endurance sports, but you may want to just eat them as snacks!
- Bite Fuel Cookies – These gluten free, non-GMO cookies have whey protein and taste amazing. They come in a bunch of flavors and Bite Fuel also makes granola.
- Noka Organics – These superfood smoothie packs are non-perishable contain no added sugar and taste amazing. They have brown rice protein and flax seeds for organic energy!
- Nature’s Bakery Salted Caramel Brownie and Oat Bar – Nature’s Bakery makes fig bars. They’ve added brownies and oat bars to the line up. They’re all natural, soy and dairy free and contain no artificial anything.
- Brami Beans – These awesome snacks/salad toppers are made from lupini beans. These are the Italian version of edamame and have a ton of protein. Yum! They let us taste new flavors at Expo – I can’t wait until the Pesto are available!
- Skoop Protein – Skoop makes awesome plant based protein powders and superfood blends. Samples include All in One Nutritional Shake, Sleep and Greens Blend.
- (Not shown) Natural Sins – This Costa Rican company makes veggie and fruit “unchips.” They contain only two ingredients and taste delicious!
- (Not shown) Nuun – These tabs change your water into a tasty, low sugar hydration drink with electrolytes. All flavors are packed with electrolytes, clean ingredients and are low in calories & sugar
I’m going to send 3 lucky winners a combo pack of the above products. I don’t have multiples of everything, but you will get a good variety of 12 or more items each to try. To enter to win, please use the Rafflecopter below. Winners must be US residents, 18 years of age or older and the offer is void where prohibited. The giveaway will close on April 18th. Winners will be selected and notified on April 19th.
Which product(s)/brand(s) do you want to try most?
Please note: I received these items at no cost at Expo West. I was not compensated to mention any of these products and all opinions are my own.