Sorry for the wait, I’m ready to share some of my loot from Expo West. If you missed it, here’s my recap (Day 1 and Day 2). I went for 2 days plus 90 minutes and met lots of great new vendors. I’m connecting with a bunch and didn’t necessarily get samples to share of everything new that I loved. I wish I could have brought home a lot of perishable foods and beverages I loved, too! I have a HUGE bag of Finds’ Faves because I love chatting with my fave brands and they love sharing all of the goodies. That will be coming soon!
Let’s start with what’s new to me (and likely you!) There are a ton of new, healthy, tasty bars, supplements, drink mixes, nuts, gluten free products and more. These are new brands and a few new products from brands I know. I’m working on securing giveaways/reviews with Pizootz and Rayzyn among others – shown and not shown. I’ll also have a “Finds’ Fave” giveaway coming soon with products that you have seen here before!
In this giveaway, I will share one of more of each of the following:
- Dang Food’s new Sticky Rice Chips – Dang steams organic Thai sticky rice, soaks it in watermelon juice and toasts it. The result a crunchy new snack with 30% less fat than potato chips! (Plus check out their new look!)
- Rise Buddy Rice Crisps – These rice crisps are healthy, whole grain snacks in great flavors. They’re targeted at kids, but grown ups will like them, too!
- Rip Van Wafels – A novel on-the-go snack for those of us who appreciate great taste, design and “better-for-you” treats. Rip Van Wafels have clean, simple, high quality ingredients and taste amazing.
- Purely Elizabeth Wellness Bars – New functional granola bars from Finds’ fave Purely Elizabeth. They contain 2g of Om Mushroom Powder – Elizabeth swears by it. Not yet for sale so you get a preview!
- FODY Low Fodmap Foods – FODY makes a line of low FODMAP foods for people on a low FODMAP diet.
- Crave Crush – Plant based, all natural mint lozenge to stop sugar cravings!
- EpSoak from San Francisco Salt Co. – SF Salt Co. makes cooking salts and a line of epsom salts for sports and relaxation. One of my new faves!
- Veggie-Go’s Veggie Bites – Finds’ fave Veggie-Go’s are now making veggie bites with the same awesome no sugar added, organic fruits and veggies.
- Rayzyn – Wine RayZyns are crunchy superfood snack, made in California, from dried wine grapes with the toasted seed intact. These are so good!
- Pizootz – These artisan peanuts are handcrafted, infused with quality ingredients and slow cooked. The amazing flavors are cooked in, so no mess! They’re a game changer!
- Pamela’s Ambition Bars – Ambition Bars are soft and chewy, caffeinated grain-free bars with rich and unique flavors. They’re also gluten free, grain free and vegan.
- Napz – Napz is an all natural, non-habit forming short-term sleep aid. Made by a mom!
- Bizzy Bee Bars from Ona Treats – Brand new kids bars from Finds’ fave Ona Treats! Coming soon so these are a preview.
- Foods Alive Lemon Chia Crunch Power Crackers – New clean, organic plant based crackers that are high in fiber and have functional ingredients.
- Probar Almond Butter – New from Probar – nut butter with organic nuts, delicious super foods and “spreadable flavor perfection.” Made with coconut oil and superfood ingredients.
- This Bar Saves Lives – Delicious, non-GMO, gluten free, fair trade, bee friendly bars that give back. For all bars purchased, they help to feed kids in need.
- Nature’s Path Love Crunch Granola Bars – Wholesome granola bars drizzled with Fair Trade dark chocolate and sprinkled with delicious berries.
- OneBar – A bar that’s 100% fruit and nothing else! Comes in three flavors and has no added sugar or artificial ingredients.
- RawRev Glo Bars – Plant based, vegan, superfood bars that actually taste amazing. The last part is mine. I really like these bars!!
- ChocXO Snaps – Organic 70% dark chocolate with organic puffed quinoa. What could be bad?
- Empact Bars (not shown) – new healthy, delicious, nutrient-dense, protein-rich bars that are perfectly purse sized!
I’m going to send 3 lucky winners a combo pack of the above products. I do not have multiples of everything, but you will get a good variety of 10 or more items each to try. To enter to win, please use the Rafflecopter below. Winners must be US residents, 18 years of age or older and the offer is void where prohibited. The giveaway will close on April 6. Winners will be notified on April 7.
Which product(s)/brand(s) do you want to try most?
Please note: I received these items at no cost at Expo West. I was not compensated to mention any of these products and all opinions are my own.