Have any gluten free foodies in your life? Get them a Gluten Free Love with Food subscription for Valentine’s Day. The gluten-free boxes are curated by G-Free Foodie (with some special guest curators) and all the snacks are celiac-safe. The gluten-free box starts at $24.50 a month and 1st time members can get 25% off with this link. For non-GF folks, the signature LwF tasting box starts at $9.99 a month and 1st time members can get their 1st box at 40% off with this link.
If you don’t remember from past posts, Love with Food helps you find new all-natural, snacks and is delivered to your door every month. Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks which varies based on seasonal themes. Plus, for every box sold, they donate a meal to several food banks such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength – No Kid Hungry. They have donated over ONE MILLION meals so far. How awesome is that? This is one of the only subscription boxes that I have kept on purchasing after my initial subscription was up. The tasting boxes have consistently delicious new products from new and favorite companies.
I’m giving away my January “Seize the Day” GF Box to a lucky reader. The box contains:
- SkinnyPop White Cheddar Popcorn
- Rushmore Superfoods Energy Shot
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Emmy’s Organics Dark Cacao Coconut Cookies
- Door County Original Potato Chips (2)
- Dave’s Sweet Tooth Milk Chocolate Toffee
- Dave’s Sweet Tooth Peanut Butter Crunch Toffee
- Red Plate Foods Cinnamon Berry Granola Snack
- Honey Stinger Fruit Smoothie Organic Energy Chews
- Truvia Natural Sweetener
- Aloha Chocolate Blend Daily Good Greens Dietary Supplement
- DeLallo Gluten-free Lasagna
- Tasty Brand Super Fruit Fruity Snacks
- and more!
Want to enter to win? Please use the Rafflecopter below. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, have a US postal address and the offer is void where prohibited. The giveaway runs through February 16. A winner will be selected and notified on February 17.
Please note: This post contains affiliate links. If you buy a Love with Food box, I receive a small commission. All opinions here are my own. I personally subscribe to Love with Food. I was not otherwise compensated for this post.