2. I found an interesting link on alternative health this week, too. Check out this unique program to “unique program to clear stagnant energy (qi) and let your body find its perfect natural weight: The Dragon’s Way.” There is a course in Chicago (more info here) or some suggested home tips here (What do you have to lose with the free home tips? Can’t hurt!)
4. Feeling grateful for all of the good in your life? I hope so. Well, here are some ideas to “Pay it Forward” from Mind Body Green Link
And of course some DEALS!
5. All of the talking about working out and balancing my qi has me hungry. Also mother’s day is coming. Maybe your mother likes caramel as much as I do. Daily Candy does it again with a great deal on DAS Foods gift sets. They are almost half off. I have tried these and they are delicious! Check these out!
6. I received a “Virtual Goody Bag” from Universal Sole for the CARA Lake Front 10 (yay for a greener approach and not having so much waste for the race!) It had an introductory offer to the Clymb which is a site that offers limited time sales on great athletic brands. If you click this link, you get $10 credit just for your email address! The prices are Erica approved! Check it out!
7. Ooh, one last thing (maybe 2!) – Gilt City has a 50% off coupon for RuMe bags (the company I mentioned on Earth Day.) It is $20 for $40 in products– you can grab some totes, custom iphone cover and other goodies for your mom (or yourself!) Click here. Speaking of gifts Gilt also has an offer for photo books at Blurb (www.blurb.com) Click here . No one tell the husband how cheap these awesome books are compared to when we were married in the early 2000s!
8. This one came in as I was proofreading… another great Mother’s Day present for Chicago area moms. The Chicago Architecture Foundation is offering “Membership in a box” for $99 – a $225 value. It comes with: (1) Household Membership Gift Certificate, (4) CAF Walking Tour Passes, A Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies Picture Frame and a The Spiral Pin from the Frank Lloyd Wright Collection. Click here for more information.
What did you find this week? Have a great weekend!